15 August 2010

change of plans...

Okay so remember how I said I was moving to Germany? Yeah..ummm.. not gonna happen. After we had already sold my car, my dog and half of the contents of my house the Air Force decided that they were over manned at that base and we were no longer needed. To say I'm dissapointed would be an understatement. So for now I will have to tuck my dreams of traveling Europe away and hope that the opportunity arrises again at some point during his career.

In other news, I bought Mr.K this..




I'm probably crazy.. I know. But after wanting one since he was a teenager, to see the massive smile on his face was worth all the hours I will spend worrying about him.


The kids started school last week. Let me just say that I had no idea how much I REALLY missed the peace and quiet while they're at school. I love them dearly, but this momma needed a break from all the bickering, messes and thier friends in the house that come with Summer Break. As for pictures on the first day.. they were less than compliant. Believe it or not this was the best picture I got :(





And I even found time to make a few layouts. I really miss creating, but here lately I'm feeling uninspired. I think I need to pause on scapping for a little and do some painting or alter something. I love to scrap, but when I only do one craft for a long time it kills my mojo. Anyway, here's the layouts I got done.





That's it for now. Off to fold laundry and get ready for the week.


{HUGS}
-S

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love the layouts, but really happy you're not leaving! :-P

Karen said...

Oh, Stacey, so sorry that your plans changed! I'm so bummed that your dog is gone and now you aren't leaving!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Great layouts

dani said...

I love these pages miss. And I'm so sorry to hear about Germany, that really stinks, especially since you were so looking forward to it! :(

AllAmy said...

your seriously addicted page hits home for me. Love it!