03 November 2010

a christmas mini...

I can't believe it is time to start thinking about Christmas already! It seems to come faster every year and I NEVER feel prepared no matter how early I start. This week I got to work with Little Yellow Bicycles Christmas Delight collection for {Paper Patch Crafts} This collection is ADORABLE! The album I used is called Junk in my Punk from {Punky Sprouts} I *heart* these albums BIG time!























Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a great week!

{HUGS}
-S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! this is totally amazing! i cant stop looking at all of the details. wow wow wow.

Suzanne said...

Cute album! I'm still reeling from the fact you've updated your blog twice in a few weeks of each other! LOL

Pammejo said...

Stacey I love the album, you did an amazing job, I have never seen these albums before. They are super